Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Venting...

I'm tired of the gun control debate.  I'm tired of having to repeat myself to folks who don't bother to educate themselves any more than repeating a few inane media talking points.   That said, the way we win is by beating back the ignorance with logic.  We win by winning the rational discussions and not letting up.. ever.

But you know, there are times when I just want take the low road and actually give them the unvarnished reality.

"You lack the willpower and force of arms to disarm me, or any other of the millions of law abiding citizens who posses high capacity magazines and the weapons that use them.   Debating this is pointless, because you aren't willing to kill a the millions of people who would stand up against your tyranny and tell you, by force if needed, to go fuck yourself. You wont' win this, because the second amendment protects itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment